Football - 2020
Football Registrations are now open for the 2020 season (Term 2 & 3).
This year we have the option for girls to play in an all Girls Team. They will play against other girls teams as well as mixed teams. Girls also have the option to play in mixed teams either at their current age or one year younger if preferred.
Games are played on Saturday mornings at Puarenga Park.
The grades/fees are:
First Kicks Grades 5&6 (born 2014-2015) $45 per player
Fun Footballers Grades 7-8 (born 2012-2013) $70 per player
Mini Footballers Grades 9-12 (2008-2011) $70 per player
Fees: need to be paid via the school office or online to the school’s bank account ANZ 06 0209 0229658 00 please ensure you use your child’s name as ref and sports played as the code.
Once registrations close, team's will be created with team lists going to the coach/manager only. They will then contact you to introduce themselves and to let you know when practices and games are. Please let your coaches know if you are unable to make a game or practice.
Creating teams is a difficult and time consuming job, if you have any queries or concerns about teams please let me know when you register. Teams are hard to change once they are made.
Contact Whaea Leanne, Sports Coordinator if you have any queries. email@example.com or 027 285 7579
WaiBop Football website http://www.waibopfootball.co.nz/
How to Register:
Registrations must be completed by 3.15pm Tuesday 24th March.
Registrations are to be completed online via the Comet website as required by Football NZ. Please contact them directly for any registration issues or queries at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to register
· Enter your MyCOMET username and password and click Sign in
· If unsure of username or password click Forgot password/username?; or if new to football click Sign up
· You’ll need to complete your profile by updating your personal information in MyCOMET (completing all compulsory questions) prior to being able to register. Don’t forget to click SAVE to keep the changes!
· Click on Register located in the left-hand menu
· In the search box labelled Choose Seller, start typing St Mary’s and then select St Mary’s Catholic School - Rotorua from the drop-down options
· Select the appropriate registration item for by clicking on the green shopping cart button to the right
· If a pop-up window appears, answer the questions in this window
· Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the green Proceed to checkout button once only
· Tick the NZF T’s & C’s checkbox
· Click the blue Finish button
· Registration complete. You’ll get an email confirming your registration
· Having trouble – click here for a detailed help guide, or email email@example.com