Football - 2020
The Football season is underway with the season commencing on Saturday June 6th.
Games/Draw: Your coach will let you know when and where your games are each week. However you can click here to go to our sports draw page for further information about games.
Fees at this stage will be no more than 80% of the current fee. An actual fee amount is yet to be set, this will be confirmed shortly.
**The grades/fees are To Be Advised.
At this stage they will be approximately 80% of the fees below.
First Kicks Grades 5&6 (born 2014-2015) $45 per player
Fun Footballers Grades 7-8 (born 2012-2013) $70 per player
Mini Footballers Grades 9-12 (2008-2011) $70 per player
Fees: to be paid when the season is confirmed.
Contact Whaea Leanne, Sports Coordinator if you have any queries. firstname.lastname@example.org or 027 285 7579
WaiBop Football website http://www.waibopfootball.co.nz/
How to Register:
REGISTRATIONS ARE CLOSED
Registrations are to be completed online via the Comet website as required by Football NZ. Please contact them directly for any registration issues or queries at email@example.com
Click here to register
· Enter your MyCOMET username and password and click Sign in
· If unsure of username or password click Forgot password/username?; or if new to football click Sign up
· You’ll need to complete your profile by updating your personal information in MyCOMET (completing all compulsory questions) prior to being able to register. Don’t forget to click SAVE to keep the changes!
· Click on Register located in the left-hand menu
· In the search box labelled Choose Seller, start typing St Mary’s and then select St Mary’s Catholic School - Rotorua from the drop-down options
· Select the appropriate registration item for by clicking on the green shopping cart button to the right
· If a pop-up window appears, answer the questions in this window
· Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the green Proceed to checkout button once only
· Tick the NZF T’s & C’s checkbox
· Click the blue Finish button
· Registration complete. You’ll get an email confirming your registration
· Having trouble – click here for a detailed help guide, or email firstname.lastname@example.org